With Spring here and Summer just around the corner I have been looking for products that really brighten up my skin. After seeing the Anastasia Beverly Hills campaign for their Glow Kits I was inspired to try and achieve that effortlessly glowing look that is so on trend right now. I will start by saying that skincare is key because, highlighting will only make blemishes and pores stand out more. This I have found through my many trials on the hunt for the perfect highlighting products. I am going to share with y’all by current favorite products for glowing skin. I have found many products that can do relatively the same thing but, this combo has worked best for me.
- Prime with Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- After foundation but before setting powder I use Benefit Watt’s Up! Highlighter on cheekbones, cupids bow, under eyebrow, temples and down the center of my nose
- After setting foundation in T zone area and under eyes I bronze up my face and keep it glowing with Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light
- I then apply Mary Lou Manizer on those same areas that I used the Watt’s Up! with a fan brush from Smashbox – any fan brush will work
- Blush is next and I have two current favs – MAC Warm Soul & The Balm’s Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush
- Then to set everything and add a touch more glow I use the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist