I have been nominated by Rachael, a fellow product junkie, to participate in the Beauty Blog Tag! Make sure to check out her page because she has some great posts. Thank you again Rachael! This is my first post like this so please bare with me!
The Rules For This Tag:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 or so bloggers whose blog is about beauty/fashion/lifestyle
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform the bloggers you nominated
Rachael’s questions to me:
What is your all time Holy Grail beauty product?
- This is very difficult for me as I’m sure it is for most people but I think I would have to say my Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. I curl my lashes almost every day and couldn’t live without it.
Do you work in beauty or is it a hobby?
- I am about to graduate from Texas A&M in College Station, Texas so currently it is a hobby.
Where is your favourite place you have visited?
- I interned in London, England 2 summers ago and instantly fell in love with the vibe and people there. I also visited several other places while overseas but I think London was so diverse and had so much to offer that it was so inspiring.
If you could only shop in one beauty related shop for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
- Oh know! I can’t pick! SOS! ….Ok If I have to chose one it would probably be Sephora.
If you could be married to any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Wow.. solely based on looks I could name a ton! (Harry Styles – don’t judge me, any of the Hemsworths, Beckham, Chris Pratt. Recently though I fell in love with the show Supernatural and Jared Padalecki stars in it. He is an actor from Texas that I first watched on Gilmore Girls. He seems to be wildly funny (which is very attractive) but, also compassionate and humble. He started a campaign targeted at loving yourself first called “Always Keep Fighting”. He struggles with depression and chose to open up about it about a year ago to try and bring awareness to the issue. I just think he is an all around cool dude. Doesn’t hurt that he’s tall and has amazing hair.
What is you favourite haircare product or brand?
- I am actually searching for new ones but I bleach my hair so deep conditioners and color protecting shampoos are awesome. I am currently in love with the Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer treatment. Great for dry, damaged hair.
Pretty and broke or ugly and rich?
- Sorry….pretty and broke….
What is your dream job?
- I could actually see myself doing a number of things and being very happy. My two biggest passions would be fashion/beauty and music. I’ve always had a love for fashion. I can remember being young and insisting on wearing my sister’s old skirt from the 80’s. It was acid washed jean with a floral frill at the bottom. I styled it a number of ways and found it cool to be wearing something older than me but, reinventing it. Buying for a large store would be incredible. I could also see myself being a fashion/beauty blogger full time for a company.
What is the most expensive beauty item you currently own?
- That would be my Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil – worth every penny too at $105. And my Tom Ford Lipsticks.
What is the cheapest beauty item you currently own?
- Hmmm.. I have a lot of cheap makeup that I love. Maybe my ELF lipsticks or Rimmel Translucent powder.
MY QUESTIONS TO Y’ALL: (I may steal a few from Rachael because hers were great)
- What is your Holy Grail Beauty Product?
- What is your Holy Grail Skincare Product?
- TV shows that are on your must watch list?
- What made you want to start blogging about beauty, fashion etc…?
- If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
- Name a quote or saying that keeps you motivated and going even on the hardest of days.
- If you had to wear one brand of makeup for the rest of your life what brand would it be?
- What is your favorite high end beauty/fashion/lifestyle splurge?
- Dinner with one person dead or alive.. who would it be?
- Do you have a favorite book, movie or song? If so, why is it your favorite?